This might be a new idea for you but it’s a creative opportunity to connect with customers and promote your company, products and services. In the past, I have asked you to partner with our event in the form of Sponsorship and you have been extremely generous with your support. We cannot meet in-person again this year, but I wanted to “up” the engagement level for our vendors and sponsors. So rather than just using your logo and giving your recognition, vendors and sponsors will provide a .pdf document, any length (within reason) that will be uploaded to a dedicated web page on our Conference Website. The Trade Show landing page would feature your logo and link to your dedicated page (or a direct link to your own website). We would promote the Trade Show website in our correspondence prior to the event, during the event, and 2 weeks following the event. Our last online AGM had 250 attendees.
Ideas for Vendors and Sponsors Trade Show webpage.
– promote products and services
– advertise sales and conference specials
– introduce staff
– feature links to websites, products, support, etc.
– provide direct contacts – phone and emails
– promote social media links
– link to catalogs and online sales
– feature images or galleries
– share info about your company
– FAQ’s about products and services
Trade Show participation will be $200. Participation will include three parts
1. Dedicated Trade Show Webpage
– Your content upload to our site within two days of receiving your digital content
– Logo on our main conference website
– Logo on the Trade Show Landing Page
– Trade Show Link on all our emails to members prior to the event
– Event hosts will direct guests to the Trade Show during the event.
Note: digital content creation is your responsibility and at your cost. We will simply upload the .pdf content to our site.
2. Trade Show Zoom Room open during coffee breaks (optional to attend)
– will provide a Zoom room for guests to join vendors virtually to ask questions and meet in person. You can have your own room or join the Trade Show Room.
3. On-line Auction
– The third part of the Trade Show will be a live, online, fund-raising auction. We would graciously ask for you to donate a product or service that we could auction off and donate the funds to two causes – 50% to our Boone Hodgson Wilkinson Trust Fund and 50% to Hives for Humanity’s Astoria Urban Farm Pollination Project.
Trade Show Page Goes Live on October 25, 2021